Hello, I’m Jake and kitchen faucets are one of my passions. I’ve helped many of my friends and relatives out by installing faucets for them, as plumbing is something that I understand and actually enjoy. I always like to share my experience and opinions with people who are shopping for a new faucet, which is why I started this blog. I hope that these reviews will help you choose the best faucet for your needs.
I may not know anything about you, but I can bet that your home has a kitchen of some sort. A beautiful faucet can really add something special to your kitchen. I’m here at KitchenFaucetReviewsPro.com to give you some tips and provide shopping guides to help you find the best faucet that will fit your budget.
Kitchen Faucet Reviews 2023
If you’re in the market for a new faucet, make sure you do your homework and read as many expert opinions and customer reviews as you can. I can give you some expert advice of my own.
When you build your own house, you have the opportunity to make sure every detail of it is suited to your own taste and needs. Owning a home means that you have complete control of it and can renovate whatever needs to be changed. When the time comes to design your kitchen, a room that for many people is the heart of the home, don’t forget to put some thought into the faucet you choose. Buying the best faucet will really enhance the beauty and style of your kitchen, and you won’t have to go into debt to do it!
Excellent kitchen faucets are available for every budget. Spending a little extra on the faucet is a good investment, since most people spend a lot of our time, as well as renovating budget, in the kitchen.
If you’re replacing an old kitchen faucet, be sure to find one that blends perfectly with your kitchen design aesthetic. Choosing a faucet is not too difficult a task in most cases – just remember to take some factors into consideration before you buy.
Choosing a faucet that is both stylish and good quality will add to the look and function of your kitchen. Because most of us spend a good amount of time in the kitchen, you want it to be a pleasant room. All of us like our homes to be filled with things that suit our sense of style. Purchasing the best faucet will really add to the kitchen décor, and you’ll appreciate it every day.
How to Find the Best Faucet for Your Kitchen
This is not the easiest task, because there are so many factors that you have to consider before making your purchase. Here are some of the most important ones.
- Repair and Installation: Look for a faucet that comes with an installation guide that is straightforward and easy to follow. Ideally you shouldn’t need to call a plumber. Try to find out how easy the faucet is to repair if it develops leaks. You should learn how to do basic repairs yourself so that you don’t have to spring for a plumber whenever there’s a minor problem.
- Holes Needed for Installation: Look at how many holes you have now, and try to find a faucet that uses the same number of holes for easier installation.
- How Many Handles? Faucets come as either one-handled or two-handled. This is largely a matter of personal preference.
- Faucet Type: Faucets come in several different types. Again, your own needs and preferences should be your guide.
- Soap Dispenser and Spray Wand: Designs that include both of these will make your kitchen tasks easier and quicker.
- Water Filtration: Find out about the water filtering system the faucet uses.
- Water Use: Water is a precious resource, so conserve it as much as possible. Only buy a faucet if it reduces consumption of water. That way you’ll be doing something for yourself and for the world.
- Reliable Brand Names: It’s always best to buy a faucet from a trusted manufacturer such as Moen, Delta, Kohler, Kraus or Danze.
- Style and Design: Look for a faucet that harmonizes well with the décor you’ve chosen for your kitchen. Function is of course the most important factor, but you’ll be happier with your faucet if it looks great too.
- Finish and Materials: This is not a trivial matter. Faucets with cheap plastic parts will break within a couple of months. Look for solid metal construction and durable, high-quality finishes for a longer-lasting faucet.
- Service and Warranty: Only buy from a manufacturer that offers a warranty and customer service that is reasonable given the price of the product. Don’t buy a faucet that doesn’t include these services; there are better choices out there.
- Look at Customer Reviews: It’s always a good idea to read as many reviews as possible. Amazon.com is a great place to read reviews from hundreds of different customers.
- Where to Shop: Again, Amazon is a great place to buy once you’ve made your choice. They offer some of the most competitive prices out there.
- Five Things You Should Know Before You Buy a New Kitchen Faucet
Kitchen Faucet Buyer’s Guide
|Kitchen Faucet||Brand / Model||Type||Rating||Price|
|Delta 9178-SS-DST||Pull Down||5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 980T-SSSD-DST||Pull Down,Touch||5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 19922-SSSD-DST||Pull Down||4.8/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 16971-SSSD-DST||Pull Down||4.6/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 9192T-SSSD-DST||Pull Down,Touch||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Kraus KPF-2110||Pull Out||4.7/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Moen 7185CSL||High Arc Pull Down||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Moen 7594CSL||High Arc Pull Down||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Moen 7175CSL||High arc Pull Down||4.7/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Moen 7594SRS||High Arc Pull Down||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Kraus KPF-1612||Pull Out||4/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Kraus KPF-2130||Pull Out||4.6/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Kraus KPF-1602||Pull Out||4.7/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 9159-DST||Pull Down||4.6/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 9197T-AR-DST||Touch, Pull Down||4/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 9158-DST||Pull Down||4.8/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 21925LF Vessona||Two Handle||4.7/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 21996LF Windmere||Two Handle||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 21996LF-SS||Two Handle Bridge||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Kohler K-560||Pull Down||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Moen 7430||Low arc||4.7/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Kohler K-780||Pull Down||4.7/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Kohler K-596||Pull Down||4.4/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Danze D455158SS||Pull Out,Commercial style||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 989-DST||Pull Down||4.5/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 4353||Low Arc,Pull Out||4.4/5||See Price & Reviews|
|Delta 19950-DST||Pull Down||4.6/5||See Price & Reviews|
The 5 Best Kitchen Faucets – Reviews
#1 – Delta 9178-SS-DST Kitchen Faucet
This kitchen faucet is among the highest rated on the market. I chose it as the best pull-down faucet that’s affordable and available right now. It comes with a cover plate and features the patented Diamond Seal technology. There’s lots to love about this faucet: the pull-down spray nozzle, which uses a magnetic docking system; and just the general ease of use. The one drawback with this model is that it takes a long time to install. Unless you are very comfortable with this kind of task, it’s better to call a plumber to do it for you.
Users on Amazon rated this faucet 4.7/5 overall with 708 reviews.
#2 – Delta 9192T-SSSD-DST Touch Kitchen Faucet
This faucet is well made and offers a wide range of features and functions. The easy-to-use sprayer features two different modes. The single handle design allows you to control water flow and temperature easily. This faucet uses up-to-the-minute Touch20 technology and also includes a soap dispenser. Because the faucet is made from solid stainless steel, you know that it’s built to last. Installing this model is easy, and most customers can do it themselves using the instructions included by the manufacturer. To find out more, check out the more than 296 reviews of this faucet on Amazon.
It’s been rated 4.4/5 overall.
#3 – Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Touch Kitchen faucet
This touch faucet is a pull-down single-handle model which uses Touch20 technology. The attached quick tap allows you to control the flow of water easily. This model features pillar design, MagnaTite docking, full touch control, and even a matching soap dispenser. This faucet is also more hygienic because of the touch activation, and it has a flow rate of 2.2 gallons per minute. This is one of Amazon’s best sellers, and there are 281 customer reviews to tell you more about it.
This model has been rated at 4.6/5.
#4 –Moen 7594SRS Kitchen Faucet
This pull-down faucet from Moen is a design masterpiece. It’s easy to switch back and forth between spray modes using the toggle switch. The faucet’s best features include secure docking of spray head, convenient handle positioning, less splashing, durable pull-down spray, stainless steel construction and a fingerprint resistant finish. When installing this faucet, you may need someone to help you. It’s also worth noting that some customers report problems with the counterweight. Still, this model is among Amazon’s top sellers. Read through the more than 660 reviews by Amazon customers to find out more.
This model’s rating is 4.5/5 overall.
#5 – Kraus KPF-2130 Kitchen Faucet
This faucet is one of the highest rated pullout faucets available right now. This single-lever faucet is made from solid 100 percent stainless steel and contains a drip-free sedal ceramic cartridge. This model works really well, and you’ll agree that it’s worth the money you pay for it when you see how well it performs. The spout of this faucet can swivel 180 degrees. Installation is easy too, and all of the hardware you need, including the hot and cold waterlines, comes with your purchase. There are a few problems with this model, too. The spray head is made from plastic, and I’ve found that the rubber socket tends to jam frequently. But for the price, this faucet is great value and you’ll be happy with it overall. Check out more reviews of it on Amazon.
This faucet’s customer rating is 4.6/5 overall.