The Premier 120161LF Sonoma Kitchen faucet is a simple and straightforward faucet that you can buy on Amazon and other online sites for under 100 dollars. This is a faucet that will work well in almost any kitchen, whether you’re putting in a new kitchen or simply adding a new faucet to an existing one. The brushed nickel finish is neutral enough to work with most color palettes too.
This Premier faucet has a simple design but still has lots of great features to offer. Here are some of this model’s most useful features:
- Sturdy ceramic disk valves: Traditional faucets used a rubber ring seal, but this model features ceramic disks instead. Ceramic disks are known to be long-lasting, meaning you will never have to worry about leaks. So this model won’t cause problems with leaking, dripping or horrible noises when you use it.
- Brushed nickel finish: If you’re looking for something that will look good with the rest of your kitchen features, a neutral finish can be your best friend. Brushed nickel is just such a finish. Unlike a shinier finish, this won’t require you to polish it all the time to keep it looking good. Small scratches, stains and knocks don’t show as much as they would with a high-shine finish.
- Pull-out spray: With a pull-down design, you might risk hitting the tops of your dishes with the spray wand, but with a pull-out design you can easily avoid this problem. The spray hose allows you to access the entire sink, fill your largest pots, and even reach vessels that won’t fit inside your sink.
Besides the features I’ve already discussed, there are other good reasons to consider this Premier faucet for your home.
- Coordinating accessories: This model is available with matching features like a soap dispenser. This faucet only needs one hole for installation, so if your sink already has more than one holes, why not install a soap dispenser too? This feature will add to the convenience of your kitchen sink and faucet.
- Retractable 46-inch hose: The spray wand is connected to a 48-inch pull-out hose. You should find this length ample for any kitchen task, even filling pots and pans on the countertop to avoid lifting them in and out of your sink.
- One-handle control: The faucet uses a single handle to control both the water temperature and flow rate, so it’s super-easy to use.
Something you should be aware of: this model isn’t made of completely lead-free materials. This is especially a concern if you get your drinking water from your kitchen faucet. Lead content affects both the taste and the safety of your water. The faucet uses lead-free solder and pipes, but unfortunately doesn’t follow through with a completely lead-free construction.
If you’re in the market for a basic faucet with a few great features, then this Premier faucet might be the best one for you. The style of the faucet will fit seamlessly into most kitchens, and whether you’re washing dishes or filling your biggest vessels, the design functions well too.